We want to celebrate students who lead both inside and outside the classroom, by helping make their college dreams a reality. Don't miss this opportunity.
The Buick Achievers Scholarship Program is offering:
• Up to $25,000 per year for 50 first-time freshmen or existing college students, renewable for up to four years and one additional year for those entering a qualified five-year engineering program funded by the GM Foundation.
• Be high school seniors
• Plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited four-year college or university based in the U.S. or Puerto Rico for the entire 2016-17 academic year
• Plan to major in a specified course of study that focuses on Engineering, Technology, Design or other programs of study related to the automotive industry. See the list of eligible majors.
• Demonstrate an interest in pursuing a career in the automotive or related industries using these areas of study.
• Be U.S. citizens and have permanent residence in the United States or Puerto Rico.