It is important for our schools to have updated information about your child and your family. If you have not already done so, please visit the BWSD Information Update Portal and complete the update process. You can access the portal by following this link: https://infoupdate.bwschools.net/ezregistration.html
Your username and password were mailed to you in August with the back to school district mailing. If you no longer have this information, please contact your child’s school or call 412-884-6300, select option 2, and select your child’s building.
Finally, students and families should all have access to the health care they need. The Pennsylvania Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) can help. For many Pennsylvania families, CHIP is free or offered at a low cost. Parents can access CHIP information using the links below.
- CHIP’s Main Website: http://www.chipcoverspakids.com/
- Downloadable Materials and Handouts for Schools and Parents: http://www.chipcoverspakids.com/chip-resources/resources-for-organizations-community-partners-and-school-districts/e-toolkit/downloads/
- What is CHIP: http://www.chipcoverspakids.com/about-chip/what-is-chip/
- Eligibility and Benefits: http://www.chipcoverspakids.com/eligibility-and-requirements/
- Apply for and/or Renew CHIP Coverage: http://www.chipcoverspakids.com/apply-and-renew/