- Camp Psych - Campers will get hands-on experiences that introduce them to research in psychology during this fun, challenging, and engaging introduction to the field.
- Campaigns and Elections Academy - This program is designed for highly-motivated students who have a strong interest in American campaigns and elections. Participants learn about the origins and evolution of democracy in America and gain hands-on experiences related to modern political campaigns. *Application will go live in early February.
- Writing Camp - Students gain an in-depth introduction to all four genres of creative writing: fiction, poetry, nonfiction, and writing for stage and screen.
- 3D Object Modeling and Printing Camp - Students will study 3D object modeling and printing starting with the basics of a 3D printer. After learning the fundamentals, they will practice designing objects.
- Adruino Camp - Students will use their creativity and the easy-to-learn Arduino to create projects with its sensors, motors, speakers and displays, to create projects that interact with them and their world.
- Civil War Institute Summer Conference - The High School Student Scholarship component of Gettysburg College's annual Civil War Institute summer conference provides high school students an opportunity to explore the history of the Civil War era on the site of the war's most decisive battle.
Gettysburg College is excited to offer several opportunities for high school juniors and sophomores to attend academic camps over the summer months. Subjects include psychology, American government, creative writing, or information technology. Please find information to share with your students about our academic camps below:
If you would like to receive email updates enter your email address in the space below: