We will begin Chromebook collection on Wednesday, May 23 during lunch periods and after school from 2:30-3:00 PM in the north atrium. Additionally, you will also have the opportunity to return your Chromebook prior to commencement practice. Prior to returning your Chromebook, we ask that you complete the following items:
1. Make sure that your Chromebook has at least a 10% charge as we need to check the functionality of your Chromebook during the return process.
2. Make sure that all personal stickers, decals, etc. are removed from your Chromebook. We recommend using eyeglass cleaning solution. There will be a station for you to use if you do not have this product at home. Do not remove the asset ID sticker.
3. Make sure that you have your AC adapter and cord ready to return.
4. If you know that your Chromebook is damaged, please visit the tech office located on the third floor in order to get an estimate for the cost of the repair before you attempt to return your device.
5. Finally, in order to help us manage the process, please let us know when you are planning to return your Chromebook. While you are not bound to this time, your best guess will help us determine how much support we need in order to expedite the return process. https://goo.gl/forms/2bpiCTJQpz4V2ugz2
Best wishes for a successful end to your senior year and beyond!