- We will not automatically send a final transcript without a request form.
- We must have the form by June 10, 2019 to guarantee that it will go out in a timely manner.
- Staffing is limited in the summer.
- There are three types of transcript requests:
- Penn State - just need the transcript request form - transcripts are sent electronically
- Common App - just need the transcript form - transcripts and final reports are sent through the Common App website. STATE that the application is through Common App
- All others, including NCAA - need transcript request form and a stamped, addressed envelope.
- If anything else needs to be sent, students must be specific. Counselors will not be here after June 7.
A final transcript is required by every college, tech/trades/nursing school, CCAC, and the military. Also, other organizations such as NCAA.
If you would like to receive email updates, sign up your email address in the space below:
**After you enter your email address, you will be prompted to enter in a verification message. When your subscription request is submitted, you will also receive an email asking you to confirm your request. You must confirm in order to start receiving the blog updates.
Follow us @Counseling_BHS