- Pre-College Program:
- Two weeks
- Learn without Limits: intensive noncredit program focuse on learnding over achievement.
- Students ages 15-18
- Live on campus
- Attend classes and programs daily
- Full program details at: www.summer.harvard.edu/pre-college
- Secondary School Program
- Seven Weeks
- Test drive a college major
- Chooose one or two courses
- Students ages 15-19
- Full program details at: www.summer.harvard.edu/secondaryschool
Every summer, more than 2,000 motivated high school students from around the world are selected to attend Harvard Summer School and experience college life.
If you would like to receive email updates, sign up your email address in the space below:
**After you enter your email address, you will be prompted to enter in a verification message. When your subscription request is submitted, you will also receive an email asking you to confirm your request. You must confirm in order to start receiving the blog updates.
Follow us @Counseling_BHS