- Students will report by 7:45 am through the South entrance by the gym facilities. Students can park in the South lot, there are no parking passes or fees.
- Students must bring a photo ID and their admission ticket - without these two matching items they will not be allowed to test. They also need to bring no. 2 pencils (non-mechanical) and an approved calculator. Students can view the calculator policies here to determine if their calculator is approved.
- There will be check-in tables set up by alphabet, so when the students enter they will find their table by the first letter of their last name. Students must check in to find out what room they will be testing in.
- Once the proctors begin reading instructions, students will be asked to turn off their cell phones and they will be collected in a bin kept at the front of the room. Students will not be able to retrieve their phones until the entire testing session is completed around 12:30 pm (students with extended time accommodations will finish up around 2:15 pm).
- Students are permitted to have drinks and snacks during scheduled breaks only.
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Trevithick at 412-885-7500, x 8079 or firstname.lastname@example.org.