The Comcast Leaders and Achievers Scholarship Program recognizes students for their community service, academic performance and leadership skills.This year, scholarships of $2,500 will be awarded to over 800 students nationwide.
- Have a demonstrated commitment to community service, outstanding qualities in character, integrity and leadership
- Be enrolled as a high school senior
- Reside in a community served by Comcast and/or in one of the following NBC or Telemundo markets: Boston, Chicago, Dallas-Fort Worth, El Paso, Los Angeles, McAllen (TX), New York, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Antonio, San Diego and Washington, D.C.
- Plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited two- or four-year college or university in the United States for the entire 2019- 2020 academic year
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent)
- Demonstrate financial need
Tell students to visit learnmore.scholarsapply.org/leadersandachievers to learn more and apply today!
Download a flyer here