Congratulations on another successful school year! With summer almost here, this means that one of our favorite events is right around the corner....
Baldwin-Whitehall Educational Foundation would like to invite you to participate in the 4th Annual BWEF Golf Outing presented by Substitute Teacher Service, Inc., on Saturday, August 10, at Westwood Golf Club!
The outings have raised over $10,000 in support of our scholarship and grants programs and last year, more than 60 families and businesses supported the event. With your help, we can make 2019 the best golf outing yet!
Below you will find information about golfing, sponsorship levels, and donations. Feel free to extend this invitation to friends and family who might like to participate. Thank you and see you on the green!
Baldwin-Whitehall Educational Foundation
- Foursomes: $450 per group
- Individual Golfers: $125 per person
- Shotgun start at 8 a.m.
- Price includes 18 holes of golf, buffet lunch, unlimited refreshments, and lunch at the turn. Don't have a foursome? No problem--we'll connect you at registration.
- Corporate Event Sponsor: $5,000*
- Premium Partner: $3,000*
- 19th Hole Sponsor: $2,500*
- Beverage Sponsor: $1,000 (New level!)
- Golf Cart Sponsor: $500
- Highlander Hole Sponsor: $100
- Golfers Booklet, Full-page ad: $100
- Golfer's Booklet, Half-page ad: $65
- Donors: Contact us at email@example.com to discuss donation and arrange for exchange.
*Level includes a scholarship in your/your company's name.